Who is the conference for?
Our Let’s Get Real conferences are for anyone with an interest in how cultural organisations can make the most of the opportunities digital channels and tools afford. This one, with its focus on young audience, is particularly designed for:
- Practitioners and managers from museums, galleries, archives, heritage sites, theatres and other visual and performing arts and heritage organisations
- Learning professionals with an interest in digital cultural learning
- Publishers and technologists working in learning/cultural fields
- Professionals providing services/consultancy to cultural organisations
- Decision makers from funding and policy bodies.
We’re also running a TeachMeet event in the evening, designed to bring teachers together with curators and education officers from museums, galleries and arts organisations from across the UK. The event #TMCulture24 will bring the worlds of education, culture and arts, and digital media together, with a special focus on using digital collections – objects, artworks and the stories they tell – to support teaching and learning.